Monday, April 22, 2013

The Bear Necessities of Life

Good morning blog! Yes I have a blog! Why? Well I don't know, guess it's just because I love to write and put purty' pics in!! I started this a while back and I didn't post a separate one for bears!! Bears are my thing, my hobby, my facination!! If anyone knows me at all they know this~so here goes~if you are taking time out of your busy life to even read my "meanderings" just "bear" with me!! heehee! :) I LOVE BEARS!!
Bearizona!!
Our cutey with one of my bears!
what a cute little guy!
Another good mother!
Love to see this on the side of the road~from my vehicle of course! :)
beautiful!
Let sleeping bears lie! :)
Mommy love!
Shall we dance?
I love bears!!
Tree climbing lessons!
I love this gorgeous photo and all the green!!
I dare ya!! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment